This thing has been up for two months, and has seen very little in the way of either new offerings or interested commentors or lurkers.
I don't think there's any 'harm' in leaving it up there for someone in the outside world to discover, but for some reaon it just doesn't feel like it's being used as intended. Maybe we're just not a blogging kind of family.
Which is okay.
So... I'm going to make a unilateral decision to take this thing down, if there isn't any objection and or significant utilization of this thing... by the 'end of the quarter', which will occur on May 10th, if I'm not mistaken.
!!!NOT!!!
So....... pipe up now, or forever hold your peeps.
Pipe up anyway.... we want to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No, don't take it down! It seems we get around to things slowly. But I'm going to suggest to EJ that she link it to her web page and post something here besides. And when I get past a busy part of my life, I might whip my own blog into shape and link to it.
There's a lot that could go here: Arthur's Shark's Mouth; Charlie's Annual Report; Joy Halsted's art.
Torbjorn's link shows a thoughtful and intelligent blog I wander over to occasionally. Lots of people have Flickr or Picasa picture collections. Let's not give up so soon!
well there! see? a comment!!!
objection noted, this thing shall stay.
I do have a bunch of stuff from Arthur S. to add, unabridged personal memoirs re:Ibby that didn't get into the newsletter.
-doug
Well, then! What are we waiting for?
I am busy with finals at the moment. With school rushing in my head, I have not been able to fix this blog as a regular site that I check along with my email... I will make it happen. Thursday, April 24th cannot come soon enough!
Hi -I"m here! ... and I hope this stays. Thank you, Doug.
Post a Comment