...warts 'n all.
turkey gobbling, cider guzzling, teeth cleaning,
cheek glowing and pinching, facemaking,
guffawing, merrymaking!
[it's a slide show... click the Play arrow under
the picture, and start countin cousins!]
[ps >>> (3x12)-3]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Would have been wonderful to be there! I guess this is next best. The day looks beautiful, too. Nice sunset. Do you think you managed to post a picture of each of the 36 givers of thanks?
That was fantastic, Uncle Doug! The sad thing is that I only recognize half of the people in the photographs. I hope I can make it out to a Thanksgiving dinner at the Hopkinson House some day soon to meet the other half.
Thanks for posting it!
good on ya, Doug. or, as they say in England: "Well done, you"
It's 4 days after T'giving, and I'm slowly wending my way home. Very unusual to not just rush back, but to take time to be thankful for friends by visiting some of them en-route.
xoxej
Nice pix & nice po'm. (I'm trying to write it the way Aunt Ibby said it.) Thanks! Only thing is, seeing some of those young folks all grown up made me feel distinctly ... middle aged. Ouch.
Loved the blog and photos. Fun, Doug, seeing Manch Thanksgiving the next day!
We had a Thanksgiving dinner with Ben and Kerena, Mike and Darby, and about 20 Chinese relatives of Darby's.
I worried about having enough vegetarian food for them.
No problem. They brought enough yummy food for 50!
Greetings from the West Coast Cousins.
Blessings to you all.
Alice/Palsie
cool, thanks for the slideshow. good to see so many people together!
Post a Comment