I do remember that show, The Golden Girls (there were four comical widows or divorcees), one of whom was a rather loose moralled gold-digger, Blanche. Her rich father was played by the actor who played Mrs. Robinson's nutty neurotic husband in The Graduate. I remember him being referred to as Big Daddy, but the last name never rang a bell, and I doubt I ever heard his first name, Curt. Had I, I would most certainly have been ribbing my second cousin.
2 comments:
No Hollingsworths checking in on this?
I do remember that show, The Golden Girls (there were four comical widows or divorcees), one of whom was a rather loose moralled gold-digger, Blanche. Her rich father was played by the actor who played Mrs. Robinson's nutty neurotic husband in The Graduate. I remember him being referred to as Big Daddy, but the last name never rang a bell, and I doubt I ever heard his first name, Curt. Had I, I would most certainly have been ribbing my second cousin.
Post a Comment