Well, if anyone is wondering what became of the conference I posted about so long ago, it went quite well. My audience was kind and supportive, and asked useful questions. I must say, it was really scary, though. Now I'm applying for graduate school. I'm applying to a couple in Mass., so perhaps I will see some of you more often next school year.
It's Halloween, and I do have a costume but currently no digital camera. So I'll make you a deal: if someone else posts a costume picture of themselves (ideally from this year, but any year will do), I'll post a picture after I get someone else to take one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no costume from me... but yer youngest first cousin on the maternal side went to a party as superman... no pics have I seen, just imagination. he looks good, no?
Post a Comment