So today for the first time in ages I posted to my linguistics undergrads collective blog, and noticed that I apparently had another blog. Wondering whether it was possible to be spammed into a membership in some kind of advertising blog, I clicked on it, with some trepidation. OH RIGHT, I thought, the Manch blog. I don't think I ever posted to this thing.
And then I noticed that there was a tag for linguistics. Linguistics?! I thought, is someone writing about me? So I read the post, and apparently I wrote a little update about my life. And now I'm thinking, you know, my neighbours smoke a fair bit of pot. And the smoke does sneak into my apartment sometimes. Isn't marijuana supposed to be bad for cognition?
Which is all to say, maybe we should send out a reminder to the members of the blog that they belong to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're right, Meaghan, most people do seem to have forgotten about this blog site. And in fact your blogmeister uncle sometimes threatens to take it down altogether, put it out of its misery as it were.
Congratulations on the successful completion of your conference. And all the best for your post-grad studies.
As for Halloween costumes, will a picture of a really scary pumpkin do? We'd like to see your costume.
Post a Comment