Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanks Doug for the Show & more.

Doug,
You were thoughtful to not leave out anyone's pic, as far as I could see.
Everyone pitched in to cause a wonderful meal & companionship.
Maggie Gibbon Masek was ill with her COPD (breathing issues),
but she is thankful to have been there with loving family.
We are most thankful for the Rive Ladies & Bella for their major
domo efforts to get those birds done just right & all the fixings.

I plan to post the pic of Doug hiding the huge "COMBO DESSERT PLATTER",
that took him 30 mins. to consume.
Doug took the cake on that one.

Our Best to you all for Christmas & the Other Holidays,
Jim Masek (for Maggie Gibbon Masek)

1 comment:

DougB said...

It was great to see so many folks there... and to chat with practically every one of them for a change!
Go ahead Jim... post that damning photo of gluttonous Doug, but people should know that I didn't eat it all, the uneaten 2/3 of that overfilled dessert plate was packed up to feed a small village in appalachia. and bytheway, what's a person to do? There were at least 11 different pies to choose from, and I had to try a bit from every pan... or be branded a favoritist.