T H A T would be called a Magnificent Manch Medley. Wafer-thin slices of pumpkin, applecrisp, strawrhubarb, mainestoreboughtpecan, apple, and most especially a homemade pecan pie made by Nya Clarke. Truly exceptional, and if nobody else got a piece, you can't blame me, that plate may have been overfilled, but I swear there was only one piece of that wonderful offering. Along with Charlotte's pomegranate and avocado salad, I hope I can expect more of that pie every Thanksgiving to come!
1 comment:
T H A T would be called a Magnificent Manch Medley. Wafer-thin slices of pumpkin, applecrisp, strawrhubarb, mainestoreboughtpecan, apple, and most especially a homemade pecan pie made by Nya Clarke. Truly exceptional, and if nobody else got a piece, you can't blame me, that plate may have been overfilled, but I swear there was only one piece of that wonderful offering. Along with Charlotte's pomegranate and avocado salad, I hope I can expect more of that pie every Thanksgiving to come!
Post a Comment