I be here. Tho after that worm/virus whatever it was that was attached to EJ's Copenhagen email, I ain't so sure about you pipples. Our puter was out of commission for two days.
WHAT??? you don't have to have gone to Copenhagen to write an email that talks about Copenhagen???? modern days, I swear.
It was the massmail about the importance of passing the Copenhagen accords... you remember that you sent around an email drumming up support for that grassroots effort? Somewhere in that faraway website that we DID go and sign our names to a trojan got its way from that place to ours and we had a heckkuva time getting ridofit. Didn't have to reformat but got very close to it.
Many apologies. I think that was the only time I ever did a mass mailing like that - seemed worth it. Luckily I haven't heard of anyone else who got hit. Trust you'll forgive. xoxej
7 comments:
hmmm...
I thought I was a regular in here, but lookit the date! nov.9!
can we all really be that busy?
(I don't know how Pandar got in here!) I'm looking for pix of Manch Thanksgiving. Anybody got any?
hra
Pandar being short for Panda Rive, of course...
I be here. Tho after that worm/virus whatever it was that was attached to EJ's Copenhagen email, I ain't so sure about you pipples. Our puter was out of commission for two days.
What do you mean by EJ's Copenhagen email?? Never bin there.
WHAT??? you don't have to have gone to Copenhagen to write an email that talks about Copenhagen???? modern days, I swear.
It was the massmail about the importance of passing the Copenhagen accords... you remember that you sent around an email drumming up support for that grassroots effort? Somewhere in that faraway website that we DID go and sign our names to a trojan got its way from that place to ours and we had a heckkuva time getting ridofit. Didn't have to reformat but got very close to it.
Many apologies. I think that was the only time I ever did a mass mailing like that - seemed worth it. Luckily I haven't heard of anyone else who got hit.
Trust you'll forgive.
xoxej
Post a Comment