Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Your 'Response'...

...is requested.

Because you have chosen to visit this site, please 'Reply' below, in the form of a 'Comment'. That way it will become apparent to the administrator of this site if there are any 'Comments' that have been offered as 'Replies' to the request for such.

If there are neither 'Replies' nor 'Comments', then the administrator may or may not assume that no 'Comments' or 'Replies' have been offered in this site.

PS - "No Comment" would be an acceptable 'Reply'. However, no 'Comment', being a non-Reply, is unacceptable.

PPS - Comments are welcome. To do so, simply Reply.

6 comments:

----t h rive---- said...

My head just exploded. does that count as a comment?

are you on facebook? maybe a facebook page alongside this one would be visited more frequently. i'm not about to start it, just saying :)

DougB said...

now don't go all extreme on me!
FACEBOOK????
that's one place I haven't gone. a few old friends have suggested I have a look around in there, they all say it's a more convenient place 'to meet' than regular ol email, but I don't feel like getting *that* involved in *society*.
I guess we'll be seeing you this summer!

Meaghan Fowlie said...

Douglas, you're weird.

DougB said...

now Meaghan... speaking either linguistically or semantically, was that a comment or a reply?

Maggie B. said...

Facebook isn't so bad, bro. I've been able to see your son's incredible artwork, and I can see what other folks are up to, such as Hallie visiting Maggie & Jim in MV. However, I'm more of a lurker and rarely post anything myself.

Pandar said...

Hello? Anybody here? Anybody?
Seems that after ten years it's been abandoned.
Anybody want to bring it back, by using it?
Oh, well, Happy New Year everyone!