Thanks, Doug, for doing the heavy lifting with this project. I look forward to learning more about what my extended family and relatives are up to!
I still like the security options, although nothing is perfect. Even with the Gen 4 security, much of our Blogger profiles is public (Photo, Interests, Hometown, etc.). For instance, I poked around and learned how many other bloggers list "B-Ham, WA" as their hometown.
I'll catch up with y'all later.
-t
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nothing is perfect. I don't seem to need to sign it at all.
you must elaborate.
Perhaps you initially signed into the gen4 blog, but weren't asked to sign in to write?
Every time *I* go into this thing I need to fill in my username & password, but thereafter everything is 'free'.
Also possible that you were logged into some other blog or venue, which blogger accepts as your daylong pass.
oh yeah...
YOUNG Tom... (heehee oldtom)
When I first saw the title I thought to my self...'Self... what the heck does Tiburon Bay Calif have to do with this? You didn't say you went there, what the hey???"
Prolly 17 minutes later, KA-JINGGG!!!
Mouth of Shark... DOH!!!!
As Elly useta say...
"I aint as fast as I useta was!"
Already I sense a different language for blogging and how are we to know WHO Tiburon something is, or Kanaka or Tanaka (see, I can't remember them already). But I suppose I'll catch on! I'm going to use my very own, recognizable name when I choose an identity, okay?
As for my news, I've just come from the Belfast (Maine) Democratic Caucus which was attended by 371 people (4 years ago there were 158), and they voted 371-109 for Obama!
Post a Comment