Thursday, February 21, 2008

Genealogy...

... on Wikimanchipedia.
very cool indeed, on a speedy compooter. I added a few personal items and corrected the misspelling of Ibby's last name!

3 comments:

Tom said...

Couldn't find it. Got on the site, but where was the family tree?

Tom said...

I think there's still some confusion between the manch wiki and the Boehm (et. al.--and how!) family tree (http://www.geni.com/tree/index/4049645). those interested in viewing and adding to it need to connect with michael for instructions, since when you go on it you are using his username and password and therefore making changes in his name.

Michael Boehm said...

First off congrats to Tom (I presume)
for adding so many relatives, very cool especially the photos as they bring back the memories of how we are all connected. For going there I simply made my account available, maybe this is confusing, so I suggest just ask me and I will send you an invitation for an account in your own name and you can edit an person or link in the tree. Michael