Friday, February 15, 2008

!!! N e w s F l a s h !!!

gen4&more dominated by barrs, rives, and boehms!!!!
(something must be done!)

10 comments:

DougB said...

bytheway... I'm only being so prolific as a commentor because I needed to verify that the new Recent Comments section is working.
Nobody else was offering up anything to up the count, so I did.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DougB said...

I guess I need to know your email address so I can send an invitation, and you can join the contributor list. I guess.

DougB said...

Hi Paua...
You'll notice that your previous comment has vaporized... vaporised... vapourised... VANISHED!
*YOU* were the one originally unhappy with letting our emails out there for all to see, so I pulled it... for your 'protection'.
I did send an 'administrative invitation' to Paua's email address, just now, which perhaps will allow Paua to be listed among the contributors. Tho I can't guarantee it, since I never sent invites to Haraka or K etc by name, just to their emails. So anyway, perhaps you'll show up now.
bytheway, does one pronounce it pah-OO-aah perhaps to a Maori drumbeat... or POW-uh... like "I got the pow-uh!" ...?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

(Actually, Paua didn't say)

Hi this is generation 6 checking in. I am Simon.

DougB said...

Hi Hallie -
The trashcan button for deleting comments will apppear when you are in the 'post a comment' module. As you can see, I 'permanently' deleted your 'partially deleted' comment.
Can I infer there's a Simon in the George Appel family???

Anonymous said...

Actually you'll see I did trash several comments but I had to empty my cache first and then login. The trash can doesn't show up for us out here as easily as it does for you, maybe.
I don't know what you deleted; perhaps if was the funny picture Simon wanted put on my profile.Simon Rockhold at 10 is my youngest grandchild, the oldest being Ben his brother who is 16. the other 4 are in between.

DougB said...

there was a comment marked 'deleted' but it was still emptily there... no pic tho.

how can we encourage fellow cousins to post more?

Anonymous said...

Well, one of us could put up a link to their own blog site on which there's something special and then email various others to tell them about getting there via here? Ej has a fine site which you've probably seen. You could use this one to link to Masek and Shepard
art, and we mustn't forget the Manch wiki. Lots of other people have Flickr pix they could show via this one. Would that work at all?