Hey Folks,
I'm glad this all went up, wiki and blog both. It's what people do now, apparently.
I haven't had the time to scour the wiki and start making it Rive dominated...in due time, due time.
This is Torbjorn, a Rive, by the way. Currently living in Victoria BC, having a great time. Alive, working.
Manch is awesome, always. We're just starting to make the plans for when (if) we'll be showing up for a week or two this summer. I re-heally hope to be seeing some or y'all there!
I'll be back! (p.s - check out my other blog, it's where I'm at).
3 comments:
I vote for when we are there... June 27th til July 11th.
Also, I may be out in your town around July 23rdish if you are around.
Curtis m'man. I'm going to reply here, Poke you on Facebook to back up my email, message and wall-post. how does that sound?
It looks like we'll be doing Manch some time in August, probably later in the month. That's when Mr. and Ms. Rive as well as Edie Jane and Elias have the Hop booked. But hey, we'll see. Perhaps CHristine and I will opt for an earlier date.
p.s. your vote has been cast.
Post a Comment