Hello all! I think this is great, and I'm on the blog side of the blog/wiki fence. At first glance it seems much simpler to read (the new stuff is right there in front of you) and to contribute to (click "New Post" and start typing away).
So here's my first contribution. I'm K. Kathrine (Rive).
I started that other blog [http://tinkerwoman.blogspot.com] which I assume is where some of you saw the photo of Elias. It was started as a roadtrip blog for a 2 month trip with my boyfriend and another friend across the US and some of Canada. We visited Lias at Camphill and had a great time.
I wasn't very good at updating that one obviously, but I think with so many contributors on this one it's much more likely to carry on, even if it's just to post a quick note about a trip or some other news snippet.
Oh and as an update for my life: I'm back in Dublin now, having graduated last June. So I'm officially an engineer, but haven't found engineering work yet in the month that I've been here. So I'm currently working as a temp, my days filled with filing and envelope stuffing -- and my hands covered with papercuts and ink stains.
Thanks Doug for starting this!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I might've guessed! (but didn't!)
Hi lil cuzn... with some letters after your name. Congrats!
Sorry about the paper cuts and lack of professional jobbery, but it will come. And when it comes, it might not be all you'd hoped for, or might be a whole lot more.
I think a handful of paper cuts might be a welcome change from 7 straight hours of SolidWorks on the computer. That's my engineering day. And I'm not even certified, no professional letters, and technically I can't even call myself an engineer... I'm more of an 'enginear'!
Post a Comment