I can get in to view the sharksmouth wiki, but I can't log on using the id and password that Michael sent us in an email last week. Do I need to sign in to edit, add, etc? If I get my own account, do I have access to the sharksmouth wiki? I'm confused : (
5 comments:
I couldn't either, this afternoon.
I'm confused too... can you tell from my new photo!!!!
Nathan was able to do something in there, add a photo that is, and said no need to sign in?
ask him. I haven't tried.
Hi All,
Jenny Morrissey Boehm (Saltzman) Gibbon Hopkinson here... I admit I still need a geneology chart to place some more distant relatives, so Mom (Palsy)and I joked everyone should sign off with their name trail... a bit cumbersome.
re: wiki
click the link at the bottom of the right column of the blog (http://sharksmouth.wikispaces.com/)and you can view it all. You can join wikispaces and then it will give you the option to add a page, or I put a "new Update" link under "updates on people". If you click it you can "edit this page" at the top, and make a page for yourself. I can add more if they're in demand, but joining is painless. I can also answer some of the trickier questions about uploading photos (love the cover photo!) and making links... e-mail me jenny @morrissey.com
Jenny M
Tom H (the artist previously known as Old Tom - which I incidentally like, sounds like a British Open Champion of the mid 1800s - in keeping with our Manchester golfing heritage) had troubles too. Eventually we worked through them.
You may use my id and pw (I also opened it up to all so its easier to use) or simply email me (Michael@fishinteractive.com)
and I will invite you and you can create your own identity there...
Post a Comment