Hello all! This is such a great idea!
I am laying in bed after a long long day yesterday. I worked until 3:30 am at Suede Lounge, where I work as a bartender... Even though I have never been drunk, I am pretty sure that the way I feel when I wake up after a long day like that is kind of the way people feel after consuming too much of the product I am serving.
Some people were asking about my trip to Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Thailand that I took last year. Here is the link to my travel blog. www.curtisfowlie.blogspot.com Feel free to have a look! There should also be a couple of links on the right side of the page for my myspace music page which has some of my music on there, as well as a link to some of the pictures from the latter part of my trip on a picture site called, "Flickr". I actually met up with Edie Jane fow a week and did some great sight seeing up to the North tip of the North Island in New Zealand!
Curtis Fowlie
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, young nephew...
How mundane your life must be now... a year later, living amongst the frozen tundra in the netherlands of Canukia.
Do you long for the beaches and the bikinis and the boards and the babes and the beers? Or are you enjoying academia at home? And if so, what precisely are you studying?
Post a Comment