Hmmm.... I can't say I'm a big Fan of tHat idea, tho I don't want to sound Pedgorative in any way. I should be Happy someone's being creative, it Maly'd to more suggestions or provide Elly'd to a direction yet unknown. If Joany'd more ideas, maybe someone more serious than I can chime in... Ibby the first to agree if someone said "There he goes again, just being a rotten lil brother. He's obviously taking this too seriously... he should relax... take it Izzy... have a Noonah."
3 comments:
Hmmm....
I can't say I'm a big Fan of tHat idea, tho I don't want to sound Pedgorative in any way. I should be Happy someone's being creative, it Maly'd to more suggestions or provide Elly'd to a direction yet unknown. If Joany'd more ideas, maybe someone more serious than I can chime in... Ibby the first to agree if someone said "There he goes again, just being a rotten lil brother. He's obviously taking this too seriously... he should relax... take it Izzy... have a Noonah."
HA! Clever! But I see you've Doug in your heels
Halle lujah! Somebody cares!
Post a Comment