Wednesday, February 13, 2008

E-Nough 'bout Weather, yo.

How about that idea of an 'organic' veggie garden down there by the old raspberry patch? Is that idea still around?

Not to give extra work to our already busy and excellent caretakers, it's about renting out some space to another group. Perhaps I'm not the one to speak, as I'm never around.

Just bringing up the topic - introducing the 'Label'.

Also, Doug, could you perhaps make the 'Labels' list (category list it may be called) available on that right column along with the posts/links. That way we can jump to topics.

6 comments:

DougB said...

Yabsolootly!

But only if people don't overload it with items like 'flat puppies' which will likely be one-item categories... no?

So... do you have any idea who Paua is?

DougB said...

bytheway, if anyone else wants anything added, pulleeze ask!
I've been trying to find a way to get comments 'dated' or at least somehow indicate that there's a new comment to be read. If anyone knows a way to make this happen, SPILL!

riprap said...

I think we need to get Bella into a discussion on a veg garden and renting out space for. As I recall she looked into it for the trustees a few yrs ago and found difficult issues re SRT tax status or insurance and/or other things. It was a favoured concept though. Bella you there?

what is a flat puppy? roadkill?

The shellfish paua is a species of abalone (Haliotis iris) and is found only in the seas around New Zealand. So we have a general location...

----t h rive---- said...

clever dad, clever.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.